FSB horizontal fluorine plastic chemical pump for alkali / rare
earth / pesticide industry pump
FSB-type fluorine plastic alloy centrifugal pump designed according
to international standards, the pump body with metal shell lined
with perfluoro-propylene propylene (F46), pump cover, impeller and
sleeve are covered with metal insert fluorine plastic overall
sintering compression molding, The use of external corrugated pipe
mechanical seal, static ring selection of 99% alumina ceramic or
silicon nitride, dynamic ring using PTFE fill material,
corrosion-resistant wear, suitable for conveying any concentration
of sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid, acetic acid, hydrofluoric
acid, Nitric acid, aqua regia, strong alkali, strong oxidants,
organic solvents, reducing agents and other harsh conditions of
strong corrosive media, is the world's strongest one of the
FSB type fluorine plastic alloy centrifugal pump design features:
FSB and FSB-D fluorine plastic alloy centrifugal pump flow
components are all made of fluorine plastic alloy, compact
structure, simple operation, low price, two models of the pump
shell, impeller, machine seals, etc. are widely used by the
majority of users Welcome.
FSB type fluorine plastic alloy centrifugal pump mechanical seal:
FSB and FSB-D Fluor plastics Alloy Centrifugal Pumps are the most
advanced exterior-type tetrafluoroethylene bellows mechanical
seals, which are designed to compensate for the radial runout of
the pump shaft, single-face sealed exterior, easy handling,
Anti-wear sealant performance, and has a multi-layer protection, to
extend the life of the seal; for the transport of impurities
containing corrosive media, can be equipped with no cooling water
single-sided hard to hard (silicon carbide on silicon carbide)
mechanical seal, Strong alkali and hydrofluoric acid and other
special corrosive media with no pressure sintered silicon carbide
seal; user selection to take into account the medium of the solid
content and medium corrosion.
FSB type fluorine plastic alloy centrifugal pump instructions:
- Start and stop
- to the pump filled with liquid (cited).
- check the stent oil tank is within the specified range of oil.
- check the motor running direction, check the pump placed mark.
- close the outlet valve and pressure gauge cocks.
- start the motor, open the pressure gauge cocks, slowly open the
outlet valve. When the pressure gauge pointer to the desired
position, stop the water valve size adjustment.
- need to stop, first turn off the water valve, and then cut off the
FSB type fluorine plastic alloy centrifugal pump disassembly and
Removal of pump
- Connect the pump to the motor with the jaw type coupling, and
loosen the 4 connecting bolts of the bracket and the base when
disassembling, so that the pump can be disengaged from the motor.
- Loosen the connecting bolts of the back cover of the pump body.
- Loosen the impeller shaft and the shaft of the pump shaft to
connect the torsional bolts in the coupling.
- Loosen the mechanical seal! No fixing screw, with the wooden hammer
touch the center of the coupling bolt, impeller shaft and pump
shaft Mohs taper release after pulling out the impeller, back
cover, seal ring. Cover the cover with a gland screw.
- Loosen the pump shaft left and right gland screws. Remove the pump
shaft, the bearing, and the cleaning rack oil chamber.
Press the tightening ring, the static ring, the rear cover, the
gland, the impeller, the pump body, etc. in the reverse order of
FSB type fluorine plastic alloy centrifugal pump Note:
Installation and precautions
- Before installing the pump and motor should be checked, the parts
should be intact, the pump no debris.
- Place the pump in the horizontal position on the inlet, the pipe,
and the power supply, and finally use the hand plate to move the
coupling to check whether the rubbing phenomenon is easy and the
installation is finished.
- Plastic alloy centrifugal pump steel is worse than the metal, so
the pipe weight can not be directly on the pump body, the inlet and
outlet piping should be supported by the bracket.The light pump
should also be installed in the exit check valve. Sudden downtime
water hammer damage.
- All joints must be kept sealed to prevent leakage, the liquid
affects the pump performance.
- If you find a move or an abnormal sound during operation, you
should check the cause immediately.
Start and stop
- Charge the pump with fluid (priming).
- Whether or not the oil level of the oil chamber is within the
- Check the direction of operation of the motor. Adjust the rotation
mark of the pump.
- Close the outlet valve and the pressure gauge cock.
- Turn on the motor. Open the pressure gauge cock. Slowly open the
- When the important stop, first turn off the water valve and then
cut off the power.When the force gauge pointer points to the
desired position, stop the adjustment of the outlet valve size.
FSB type fluorine plastic alloy centrifugal pump structure diagram:
1. pump body
3. rear cover
7. pump shaft
8. oil cover
9. oil mirror
11. bearing gland
12. coupling, bolt