G and GH Series sand suction pump , Multistage Centrifugal Pump
- Structure: horizontal, single pump structure of the centrifugal
pump. The pump body and the pump cover are clamped by special
clamps, and the outlet direction of the pump can be located at any
position of 360 degrees. The installation and use are convenient.
The bearing assembly adopts a cylindrical structure, which is
convenient for adjusting the clearance between the impeller and the
pump body, and can be integrally dismantled during maintenance. The
bearings are lubricated by grease.
- Material: over flow parts are made of wear-resistant alloy iron
with high hardness.
- Use: pump is spacious, good cavitation performance, high
efficiency, corrosion resistance. It is mainly used for the
continuous transportation of strong abrasive materials because the
particles are too large to be conveyed by the general slurry pump.
The utility model is suitable for dredging, sucking sand and
gravel, dredging river channels, sand excavation, metal smelting,
blasting slag transportation, etc..
- Seal form: packing seal, pay impeller seal, mechanical seal.
- Driving mode: V V-belt drive, elastic coupling drive, gear reducer
drive, hydraulic coupling drive, frequency conversion drive device,
SCR Speed Regulation, etc.. It adopts various speed and variant
modes to make the pump run at the optimum working condition. The
utility model has the advantages of long service life and high
operation benefit, and can meet the transportation condition of
many kinds of bad conditions.
- This pump uses high chromium alloy material suitable for mining,
dredging, river dredging, reclamation, transportation and other
debris shield tunnel culvert pumping large stones occasions.
- Type G(or GH) gravel pumps are designed for continuously handling
the most difficult high abrasive slurries which contain too big
solids to be pumped by a common pump. They are suitable for
delivering slurries in Mining, Explosive sludge in metal melting,
Dredging in dredger and river course, and other fields. Type GH are
high head pumps.
G series gravel sand pump main parts numbers
135:Door Clamp Ring
134: Adapter Plate Clamp Ring
124:Volute Cover Seal
|Clear Water Performance|